Topic: Author Interview
Rosemary Chaulk the person:
1. What three words do you think describe you as a human being?
An emotion receptor.
2. How do you think others would describe you?
Intelligent but misguided.
3. Please tell us what you are most passionate about outside of writing.
Helping fight for the rights of the working person against the abuse of them by the government.
4. Do you have any pets? If so, introduce us to them.
5. What is your most precious memory?
Rosemary Chaulk the writer:
6. Can you describe the time you realized you were indeed a "real" writer?
Three years ago was when I started writing for real.
7. What is going on with your writing these days?
Marketing Nissitissit Witch and finish writing J1T (just one tear)
8. What are your future goals for your writing?
To write a bestseller and make the world cry.
9. Can you describe a typical writing day for you?
I can only write during the winter months when I can take time off from land survey.
10. Why do you write?
I want to take my life's experience both good and bad and feed them back to the world. I want to touch the hearts of people and move them forever. I want to leave my readers better off than they were before.
11. What writer most inspires you? Why?
Robert A. Heinlein. His book Stranger in a strange land helped show me the follow of modern religions.
12. How do you define your writing?
Straight from the heart. Raw and emotional.
13. In one sentence-what do you want people to say about your writing in fifty years?
Rosemary Chaulk the details:
14. Can you tell us where to find more information on you? Website? Blog?
15. Is there a place where readers can reach you?
On my website and on Helium.com
16. Can you list all your book titles so people can look for them?
Summer Dreams by Rosemary Chaulk,
Dragonfly Daughter pen name Violet Rose,
Nissitissit Witch by Rosemary Chaulk
17. For new readers-what can they expect when they read your book(s)?
Summer Dreams is whimsical, Dragonfly Daughter is an epic tragedy that turns into salvation, Nissitissit Witch is spiritual and environmental.
18. Take as much space as necessary to speak to our readers-what would you like them to know about you and your writing?
I write for the chance to help change the world.