Topic: Author Interview
Rosalee S.Wilson the Person
1. What three words do you think describe you as a human being?
Honest, caring, sense of humor
2. How do you think others would describe you?
Probably the same.
3. Please tell us what you are most passionate about outside of writing.
Probably music. I wanted to be a singer at one time.
4. Do you have any pets? If so, introduce us to them.
Yes I have two cocker spaniels named Beauty and Samantha. Two cockatiels named Andy and Popper and two sugar gliders named Dixie and Daisy.
5. What is your most precious memory?
My daughter Lisa telling me how proud she was of me writing a book.
6. What is your most embarrassing memory?
I was singing at a campground in front of two hundred people and the girl harmonizing with me got on the wrong verse. She looked at me and started laughing in the middle of the song. I thought she would stop but her giggle box was turned over and I just walked off the stage. Needless to say the next week they wanted us to play again. They must of thought we were a comedy team…
7. If you weren’t a writer, what would you be doing with your life?
I'd probably still be working at a boring job like I used to have.
8. In two paragraphs or less write your obituary.
An aspiring author who loved to write and touch people’s heart and who pursued her dream of becoming a best selling author and made it!
Rosalee S. Wilson the writer:
9. Can you describe the time you realized you were indeed a “real” writer?
Probably when my first poem was published!
10. What is going on with your writing these days?
I have written five books and am pursuing getting them published. Also I have been writing inspirational articles and poetry for an online magazine called “The Cats’ Meow Readers and Writers Ezine.
11. What are your future goals for your writing?
I want to write a novel soon. Two of my books are novellas and I want challenge myself to a sweet romance novel.
12. Can you describe a typical writing day for you?
I enjoy writing in the morning when my mind is fresh. I have to have peace and quiet for my work to flow.
13. Why do you write?
I write to release my emotions and to touch people’s lives. There is no greater feeling that watching the look on ones’ face after reading your work and they have a smile or they are crying with tears of joy. Then I know I have made a difference in their life!
14. What writer most inspires you? Why?
Danielle Steel is amazing to me. I love her stories and movies also. She always makes me cry. If I cry, then I consider their work great!
15. How do you define your writing?
A work in progress. I am fairly new to the public but I write from the heart. If my book makes me cry, then I feel it is ready to go out to the readers.
16. In one sentence—what do you want people to say about your writing in fifty years?
That my work was an inspiration to many people !
Rosalee S. Wilson the details:
17. Can you tell us where to find more information on you? Website? Blog?
18. Is there a place where readers can reach you?
They can reach me at thunder email@example.com
19. Can you list all your book titles so people can look for them?
Elijah The Penguin
20. For new readers—what can they expect when they read your book(s)?
Not to read anything with bad language, and can probably expect to laugh or cry in any of them. I have a sense of humor and it is relayed in my stories at times.
21. Take as much space as necessary to speak to our readers—what would you like them to know about you and your writing?
I would like my readers to know that I am a writer who is trying to make a difference in their lives for the better. Whether it be children’s stories , inspirational articles ,poetry, or romance stories, I write about love and show it through my work in all genres. I thank all my fans out there for their support and making my future books a success also. I love you from the bottom of my heart!