I've been meme'd by by Billie A. Williams of http://printedwords.blogspot.com
Here are the rules:
The Rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
My problem is narrowing my quirks to six :-)
1. When I was in kindergarten, I drove my teacher crazy and was told I was no longer allowed to "play house" because I insisted I had "five kids and no husband".
2. I have times of "disassociation" when I'm stressed and "watch" myself going through the day.
3. I have a genuine railroad crossing sign hanging on my living room wall.
4. The favorite gift I ever received was a replica of the Groundhog Day groundhog that wiggles its butt as it sings "I'm All Right". My son picked it out for one birthday because "Mama needs to laugh more".
5. I surprise my son's friends because I not only know a lot about Pokemon--but also have my own Pokemon deck and can actually win games.
6. My startle reflex is so sensitive I once counted and found I'd "jumped" for one reason or another 19 times in one day. The ringing of a telephone or alarm clock has me shaking inside for nearly ten minutes.
Okay, that's done--I'm tagging:
Joyce Scarborough http://joycescarbrough.blogspot.com/
Phil Harris http://philipharris.blog.com/
Dorien Grey http://www.doriengrey.blogspot.com/
Jamieson Wolf http://www.jamiesonwolf.blogspot.com/
Tiffany Fitch http://www.xanga.com/neuroticfitchmom
Teri Brown http://tjbrown.blogspot.com/