Topic: Author Interview
Tara Greenbaum the person:
1. What three words do you think describe you as a human being?
2. How do you think others would describe you?
Very outgoing :0)
3. Please tell us what you are most passionate about outside of writing.
My children and my husband
4. Do you have any pets? If so, introduce us to them.
We have two miniature dachshunds named Emily and Megan
5. What is your most precious memory?
When we took our little boys to Disney world for the fist time.
6. What is your most embarrassing memory?
Way too many to recall. :0)
7. If you weren't a writer, what would you be doing with your life?
I am also the Dean at a High School. So I guess I would just do that job.
8. In two paragraphs or less write your obituary.
Here lies Tara Greenbaum. She had a BLAST with her life. Have a glass of red wine, share an "I remember when Tara did this. . . story, and salute.
Tara Greenbaum the writer:
9. Can you describe the time you realized you were indeed a "real" writer?
When I watched a movie, then turned to my husband and said "that plot had holes the size of the sun."
10. What is going on with your writing these days?
I'm on my second round of edits for a book that comes out March 24th.
11. What are your future goals for your writing?
Hopefully I can just keep selling my books.
12. Can you describe a typical writing day for you?
I get the kids to school by 8:15. I come home and write until 2:15. Then after dinner, homework and sports, I get back on the computer until midnight.
13. Why do you write?
I enjoy weaving stories. :0)
14. What writer most inspires you? Why?
I just love feel good books set in historical times.
15. How do you define your writing?
Light hearted and hopefully humorous.
16. In one sentence-what do you want people to say about your writing in fifty years?
I would love them to say that one on my books left them with a smile.
Tara Greenbaum the details:
17. Can you tell us where to find more information on you? Website? Blog?
Web site: TaraGreenbaum.com
18. Is there a place where readers can reach you?
E-mail me! I would LOVE to hear from you. Tara@TaraGreenbaum.com
19. Can you list all your book titles so people can look for them?
Lilies and Lies (coming March 24th)
20. For new readers-what can they expect when they read your book(s)?
Well I hope you get a chuckle and it leaves you with a smile.
21. Take as much space as necessary to speak to our readers-what would you like them to know about you and your writing?
I will leave it up to you. E-mail me and I will happily answer any questions you have. :0) I look forward to hearing from you.