Topic: Author Interview
Stefanie Holmes the person:
1. What three words do you think describe you as a human being?
Caring, courageous, and understanding.
2. How do you think others would describe you?
Sensible, good listener, and good advisor.
3. Please tell us what you are most passionate about outside of writing.
Children, nature, animals, and travel.
4. Do you have any pets? If so, introduce us to them.
I have two cats, one dog, one parakeet, and a hamster. The way I got my first cat Toby was in my front door step. His feral mother cat dropped him off before I moved out of the apartment. I nick- named the feral female cat Gypsy. I fed her for three years, after I moved in the apartement. She was really skinny, I felt so sorry for her. I could perceive her fears and her tribulations as she lived feral in the midst of the neighborhood. I wanted to adopt her as well, but she would not allow me to get close to her. She thought about it for a minute, as I was chasing her to grab her. She stood still, knowing I wanted her with me, but instead she ran with her insecurities instead. She watched me pack and move away, I felt awful as I prepared to leave, there was a two week cinnamon tabby sitting on the mat waiting for me to take him, as his mother watched me take him in my arms. It was bittersweet, I took the kitten and we left as she watched me cuddling Toby. My second cat, was also a stray; she lived in a very bad neighborhood. My mother took her in before someone would have the opportunity to hurt her. Her name is Peterpan. She is black and white and she has a small face with big green eyes and long white whiskers. The way I got my dog, was also a similar situation. Winston is a brindle bull mastif-mix. I sometimes call him Houdini, because he runs away all of the time. I recall seeing a briddle dog sniffing around the neighborhood, my daughter was outside pointing at the brindle dog. I have never seen a dog that resembled an hyena, before. He observed us for a while and wagged his tail and licked my daughters face. My daughter played with him for awhile, I was watering the plants and offered him some water as well. To make a short story long, we adopted him. My daughter loves pararkeets and hamsters. So I take care of her pocket pets as well. The parakeet's name is Blue Angel, and the hamster's name is Fuzzy Wuzzy Hampie Doddle Dampy.
5. What is your most precious memory?
Meeting my first love.
6. What is your most embarrassing memory?
Spilling my drink all over my date.
7. In two paragraphs or less write your obituary.
As life begins in a rhthm, death begins as a beginning of a different world, where your physical aura cannot enter, but the spirit is welcomed when the rhthm of life comes to pass.
Stefanie Holmes the Writer:
8. Can describe the time you realized you were indeed a "real" writer?
Yes, when I was 13 years old. I had a passion to write fiction stories and poetry.
9. Whst is going on with your writing these days?
Writing my second book.
10. What are your future goals for your writing?
To write more and more. To become a novelist.
11. Can you describe a typical writing day for you?
Well, there are ups and downs, somedays the words flow without any effort. Other day, I can't get motivated and I stew on what I want to bring to life in the book.
12. Why do you write?
I love it, writing down my thoughts.
13. What writer most inspires you?
William Shakespeare. Why? His romance always has drama, just like life.
14. How do you define your writing?
Romance with drama and happy endings.
15. In one sentence-what do you want people to say about your writing in fifty years?
She is witty.
Stefanie Holmes the details:
16. Can you tell us where to find more information on you? Website?
www.freewebs.com/betweenfineletters Blog? Blogger, Penfiction, authorsden.
17. Is there a place where readers can reach you?
Coffee shops, book stores, libraries.
18. Can you list all your book titles so people can look for them?
19. For new readers-what can they expect when they read your book(s)?
Romance with paranormal activities and conflicts.
20. Take as much space as necessary to speak to our readers-what would you like them to know about you and your writing?
I am a new writer and I hope to inspire to become a good writer. I would like to reach the human heart and spirit. Writing is a good way to express your information about the world around you.