Topic: Author Interview
I am now ready to start a new feature on here--don't worry, this is in addition to the author interviews, blog tours, book reviews, etc.. you have all come to know and love :-)
Writers all know how much their characters love to talk--so it is time to allow them a voice outside their book covers. Pick a character from one of your books (okay--no limit to the number of character interviews, but they will be spread out to make it fair!) and have them answer the following questions--then send the completed questions to email@example.com with the words Character Interview in the subject space.
Have fun everyone!!!!
- Can you tell us your name and the title of the book you live in?
- Describe to our readers what your role in the book is.
- How did you convince your author to put you in this book? For example, did you visit a dream or make yourself known some other way?
- Is your author easy to work with or controlling?
- Would you tell us about one of your favorite friends from this book?
- Do you plan on appearing in another book or are you happy to be where you are?
- What would you like our readers to know about you?
- Did you learn anything during your adventure in this book?
- Can you tell us what you think is the most exciting thing that happened to you in your book?
- Is there anything in your story you wish you had not done? Why?
- What was your main motivation?
- Introduce us to your main adversary?
- Is there anything you would like to have done but your author stopped you?
- Here's your chance to speak your mind. What do you want to tell everybody?
- Please tell everyone where they can find out more about your story and where they can purchase it.