Topic: Character Interviews
1. Can you tell us your name and the title of the book you live in?
I’m Nick Anderson and I live in a contemporary romance titled ‘Unexpected love’.
2. Describe to our readers what your role in the book is.
I’m the hero but a somewhat reluctant one. I think I’m perfectly happy as I am, without getting too close to any woman emotionally until ‘she’ comes into my life.
3. How did you convince your author to put you in this book? For example, did you visit a dream or make yourself known some other way?
I think she just visualized me
4. Is your author easy to work with or controlling?
Somewhat easy I would say
5. Would you tell us about one of your favorite friends from this book?
I don’t really have friends the way other men do. Most of them are business associates. The closest to a friend is Ray Duncan who’s worked in the company with my uncle and who’s been my mentor.
6. Do you plan on appearing in another book or are you happy to be where you are?
Just this one
7. What would you like our readers to know about you?
I give the impression that I’m just a hard nosed businessman. I don’t want people to see my vulnerability or weakness. What is it? Or that’s my secret.
8. Did you learn anything during your adventure in this book?
I’m still being developed. But yes, when I see how easily ‘she’ connects with people, I wish I could, too.
9. Can you tell us what you think is the most exciting thing that happened to you in your book?
Being accepted by ‘her’ nephews because I’m ‘her’ friend.
10. Is there anything in your story you wish you had not done? Why?
I was a bit harsh at the beginning when I first met her. I regretted it later.
11. What was your main motivation?
To give to kids what I didn’t have as a kid.
12. Introduce us to your main adversary?
It’s Tom. He’s smooth and what women would call a ‘perfect gentleman’. He’s an investigative reporter who travels to many exotic places in the world. I’m just a manufacturer of pharmaceutical products.
13. Is there anything you would like to have done but your author stopped you?
14. Here’s your chance to speak your mind. What do you want to tell everybody?
Don’t judge people by what they appear to be. Often it’s a mask they put on in self defense.
15. Please tell everyone where they can find out more about your story and where they can purchase it.
I’m still in a WIP.