Topic: Author Interview
Anna Maria Prezio the person:
1. What three words do you think describe you as a human being?
Generous, Intuitive, Humanitarian
2. How do you think others would describe you?
Humorous, Generous, Dependable
3. Please tell us what you are most passionate about outside of writing.
Photography, Cinema, Family.
4. Do you have any pets? If so, introduce us to them.
No but I love animals.
5. What is your most precious memory?
Seeing my son for the very first time.
6. What is your most embarrassing memory?
Standing in from of my 4th grade class with a drippy nose and without a tissue.
7. If you weren't a writer, what would you be doing with your life?
Anna Maria Prezio the writer:
8. Can you describe the time you realized you were indeed a "real" writer?
While studying journalism in college, my first English class project involved writing poetry that I enjoyed.
9. What is going on with your writing these days?
I write every day and as much as I can.
10. What are your future goals for your writing?
I would like to do public speaking, consultations, radio shows, and TV shows to bring about awareness of how ghosts can be released and how to alleviate the fear around the subject of spirits, ghosts and entities as well as to introduce people to the positive effects of Feng Shui.
11. Can you describe a typical writing day for you?
There is nothing typical about a writing day. Inspiration comes in many forms.
Sometimes my book ideas come to me in a dream. Sometimes they come to me in my meditations. I'm blessed with inspiration.
12. Why do you write?
Writing for me is cathartic.
I write to inspire, to heal, to give of myself, my knowledge and my wisdom.
I write to enjoy wonderful words on paper. I write to teach. I write to be heard.
I write to give something to someone who needs it. I write because the imagination gives us new experiences to pass on to others and old stories, traditions, cultures, experiences to hand down to generations to come so that they can be preserved. Writing allows me to tell my innermost part of me in the form of a character or a story. Writing is creating, imagining, dreaming. What would be do if we could not imagine, dream or create?
13. What writer most inspires you? Why?
Writers who inspire me are so many from Aristotle, Plato and Socrates to Tom Clancy, Ernest Hemingway and Anne Frank. The authors who inspire are those who give a bit of themselves as they write, fertile with imagination and spirit.
14. How do you define your writing?
Simplistic, Daring and Provocative in a very understandable way...I want to provoke your thinking and I want you to open your mind and your heart when you read my works.
15. In one sentence-what do you want people to say about your writing in fifty years?
She was ahead of her time.
Art and Science do mingle, mix and match...
Anna Maria Prezio was an innovator...
Anna Maria Prezio the details:
16. Can you tell us where to find more information on you? Website? Blog?
My blog on my website is full of information.
17. Is there a place where readers can reach you?
email@example.com or my website, www.prezio.com
18. Can you list all your book titles so people can look for them?
Confessions of a Feng Shui Ghostbuster
You can opt-into my website and receive my free report entitled, "Power &Prosperity Through Feng Shui and Color"
19. For new readers-what can they expect when they read your book(s)?
Clarity, knowledge and intrigue on a subject I write about for the first time. It will inspire you and enlighten you to a new way of thinking about entities, ghosts, spirits and supernatural forces.