This Writing Blog Discovery Project (a meme) and the first Writing Links originally started off from the Juiced on Writing blog.
Here’s how it works.
- If you write a Writing blog take all of the links on this page and add yours to it (if not there already), and also think about adding a writing friend’s blog link to the list (tell them you’ve done it, so that they can then add their own entry on their blogs also), then publish a blog entry like mine. It’s like a wrapped surprise gift - explore the writing blog world by just clicking on a random link in the package.
- Add your new discoveries to your blogroll if you keep one. Simply republishing this list as a blog entry also benefits the writers on
- These are all blogs with a focus on writing - that’s the one rule. Some are award winners, some are entirely personal, some are extremely popular, some are group blogs, some are part of a community of blogs, and some are just getting started. There are freelance writers, ebook writers, novelists, non-fiction authors, article writers, copywriters, published writers, professional writers, and non-published writers in this list. There are aspiring writers, writers who also have other interests, and there are writers who coach or teach about writing.
- Blogs from writers of all ethnicities, cultural and religious or sexual preferences are encouraged. I respect all values when talking writing. I’m sure you’ll do likewise.
- Most blogs on here should be current - with at least a blog entry from the past month. If your blog has gone into hiatus, please don’t add it here, unless the archives contain lots of useful information. An example can be found in the Miss Snark blog, which provides ample information even a year or so later.
- To link to your blog, try not to add it by writer name, if possible. A Blog name is preferable, just to add to the surprise for readers clicking on these links.
- The blog links you find below - in this format, have all been browsed to personally, and are confirmed as belonging to writers with writing content. .
- You do have permission to republish this list, and add to it with further writing blog links, on your own blog. In fact, this is encouraged!
Here are the links --More than 100!