A Talk With Gurutej
Topic: Author Interview
I had the pleasure of interviewing Gurutej and what follows is the delightful result. Tomorrow, please come back to view a video with Gurutej and find out where to see more, as well as find out the benefits of this wonderful program. I gurantee you won't be disappointed!
Gurutej The Person:
1. What three words do you think describe you as a human being?
Wildly joyously, humorously spiritual.
2. How do you think others would describe you?
Kooky, out of the box amazing.
3. Please tell us what you are most passionate about outside of your work.
Is there an out side of my work? No but I love anything in the ocean, Rollerblading hills, my kids, grandkids, serving the world women, teens, couples, businesses. Travel because it opens your soul.
4. Do you have any pets? If so, introduce us to them.
I have one kitty new Sweetie had the name when I got her actually Sweetie Bee but I couldn't get that cutsie. She is coming round. Sweet soul and really really smart. Knows what you are saying and she usually responds, which is quite amazing in cat world.
5. What is your most precious memory?
Meeting and being with my teacher, being deeply loved, meditating, the birth and raising of my children, my daughter in love and grand babies, teaching, my friends and enemies, Being in the ocean and my mom, but not necessarily in that order.
6. What is your most embarrassing memory?
Showing up in first grade in costume on the wrong day for the Halloween party. Writing a love letter to someone else's boyfriend and having a good friend deliver it to his girlfriend, which in hind site she should have done.
7. If you weren't doing this work, what would you be doing with your life?
Being extremely wealthy and using the money to uplift kids and give them hope and techniques to live life consciously so this planet could thrive.
8. In two paragraphs or less write your obituary.
Done this. This is a party so please sing and dance. This is what Gurutej requested. She came, she saw. she shared, uplifted and cared. Now she is free let it be.
9. Can you describe the time you realized you were doing the work you were meant to do?
About 8 years old when I told my mother I was going to start my own religious order.
10. What is going on with your work at this time?
Lots. The Energy Gurus, This tour, Workshops and conferences learning new ways to connect with more people
11. What are your future goals for your work?
To reach and uplift 10,000,000's
12. Can you describe a typical work day for you?
I don't ever have a typical day
13. Why do you do this sort of work?
Because I have been given these teachings and they must be shared.
14. What other person who does this sort of work inspires you the most? Why?
Andy Werbach, Paul
15. How do you define your work?
I give people techniques that can give them an experience of an uplifted more energetic life in 1-3 minutes. Then support them in this pursuit.
16. In one sentence-what do you want people to say about you in fifty years?
She was always and inspiration you can look at my web sites http://www.gurutej.com/ and http://www.theenergygurus.com/ for testimonials.
17. Can you tell us where to find more information on you? Website? Blog?
http://www.gurutej.com/, http://www.theenergygurus.com/ and http://www.theenergyguru.blogspot.com/
18. Is there a place where people can reach you?
Contact info is on web sites and blog. I can be reached at email@example.com
19. Can you list all your titles so people can look for them?
Kundalini Yoga For Balanced Chakras
Kundalini Yoga For Mental Clarity - Calm and Focus the Mind
Kundalini Yoga Awakening Intuition for Women
Kundalini Yoga For the Immune System - Increase Vital Energy
20. For new people -what can they expect when they read your work?
An experience of themselves. One person said "I could have save myself so much time and money if I had only done this first."
21. Take as much space as necessary to speak to our readers-what would you like them to know about you and your work?
That I want to take them with me and not just speak with them but get them to do some of the things necessary to have more energy and less stress NOW. In the now, who wants to live there as if it is an unfun place. Connecting to the source of energy is not unfun. It is delicious.
Posted by joyceanthony
at 3:11 AM EST