I received the Honest Scrap Award today from Nikki Leigh ( http://virtualblogtour.blogspot.com:80/2008/12/honest-scrap-award.html )
1. List 10 honest things about yourself (make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!)
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers who will be brutally honest with their answers
So let's start with the 10 honest things about myself:
1. My eyes were blue until I was twelve-then they turned brown.
2. The first Bible verse I ever memorized was John 3:16. I was four years old.
3. I collect railroad memorabilia.
5. My college career placement test said I should be a forest ranger.
6. I once ate rattlesnake and mountain oysters in the same meal.
7. I once beat a metermaid over the head with a broom.
8. I have an obsession for pens and blank legal pads.
9. Two sounds I find physically painful are a phone ringing and an alarm clock.
10. I say what I mean and mean what I say. People who only have listen or try to figure out "what you really meant" anoy me to know end.